1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express), personal checks and cash. We process all checks electronically via Telecheck. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Pet Health Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into interest free monthly installments, ranging from 3-18 mos. payment plans. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free and Low Interest payment plans
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Please read this Article by the American Veterinary Medical Association to help evaluate your need for Pet Insurance: AVMA: Do I need Pet Insurance?
Below are several providers for Pet Insurance Policies. Pet Health Center does endorse one provider or policy over another. It is best that you evaluate all options and choose the provider and plan which works best for you and your pet.